Chamber membership pays. Membership is a valuable investment in your business - one that can reap priceless results. When you invest resources such as involvement in committees, participation in networking functions, and the cost of dues, a positive return is definite. Here is a sampling of the privileges you receive as a Chamber member… opportunities that allow you to grow your business.
“Easy and fun networking opportunities”
- Business After Hours - monthly
- Women In Business - four times per year
- Power Breakfasts - four times per year
- Lunch & Learn Seminars - four times per year
- Golf Tournaments - three per year
- Membership Directory - shop with fellow members
- Web site advertising on http://www.clarksvillechamber.com
- A free listing in the Business Directory on the Chamber’s page
- Chamber Journal - free publicity as a new member
- ChamberWorks Inserts
- Membership Directory & Buyers Guide advertising
- Mailing Labels of Chamber members - discounted prices for members
- Business After Hours Tabletop Rentals
Chamber members are collectively represented through the Chamber as the voice of the business community. The Chamber serves as a voice in both local and state government through committees and Aspire, Clarksville’s marketing and economic development program.
- Clarksville-Montgomery County Community Profile
- Clarksville-Montgomery County Manufacturer’s Handbook
- Clarksville-Montgomery County Maps
- Chamber Membership Directory & Buyers Guide
- NewComers List
- Chamber Membership Mailing Labels
- Member-to-Member Discount Program
- Steps To Success (Starting A Business) book
- Other information available at the APSU/EDC Data Center & Small Business Center
Referrals & More…
- Business Referrals Galore - only members are referred to customers
- Make a Difference - serve on one of the Chamber’s committees
- Business Seminars - various topics that help your business
Doing business with people you know comes with a sense of security. Our Chamber members offer a vast array of products and services, and we encourage you to do business with your fellow members. Members will have special incentives to shop other Chamber members, and the participating business will have their offer publicized through ChamberWorks and on ClarksvilleChamber.com. You will want to scan the whole list to see how many ways you can save by shopping with fellow Chamber members!
Sites & Sutton Marketing
Two (2) hours of FREE Design Services
Active Screen Graphics
10% off all first quantity pricing
5% on orders over $50.00 from the Party Store
5% on orders over $500.00 from Promotional Specialties
Brown, Brown & Associates, P.C.
Mary H. Brown
Tax -15% discount on personal returns
Bookkeeping/Consultation -12 months for price of 11 (12th month free) One-year contract required
Cornerstone Information Systems, Inc.
First two hours consulting or hardware services only $10/hr -20% discount on next 6 hours of services. Subject to availability of personnel. For new customers only (or inactive past customers-12 months inactive) Standard rates start at $45/hr for a desktop or printer technician. Ask for detail terms and conditions.
20% discount on all paints and supplies -offer is only good at Wilma Rudolph Blvd store
Chamber members are listed on our website directory or you may call the Chamber to verify a member. The Clarksville Area Chamber of Commerce is pleased to provide members with the Member-to-Member Discount Program - another way to benefit from your Chamber membership. For more information about this program, please contact Melinda Shepard 245-4341.
The discounts will be for Chamber member businesses only and may not be transferred to any other business or individual for redemption.